Here are some of the projects I've done lately. Not much with going to school and working, but at least I have gotten a little done. :)
This is a prayer shawl I created. I love the color and the fringe. This one I will hold onto until someone needs it. I like creating these to give to people who could use prayer and comfort in their life.
This scarf was an attempt to learn a new crochet stitch - the waffle weave. I really like how this turned out. I also have never made pompoms before, but those turned out pretty good.
This is a corner-to-corner baby blanket. This is one of my favorites because of the colors. It made me think of a strawberry plant. Went to a friend of mine who recently had a little girl.
This is a better picture of the edging and design. The corner-to-corner creates a look similar to basket weave.
Love your new stuff! Can I request matching hats for the girls for Christmas? I LOVE the style and braiding of the blue/brown one you made for us when S was born. I was wondering if you would be able to make some red and white ones that the girls could wear to football and baseball games. I wish I could do stuff like that, but I think some people (like you!) are just gifted at it. I can't seem to get past the basics. :)
ReplyDeleteI will do my best. I will have to find a bit bigger pattern for K, but I may try a couple of other patterns too. I really think it just takes practice. I've been crocheting for 10 years, so I've had some time to work at it - plus I had some great teachers. :)
ReplyDelete